ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance prices..

Ph1 T
just paid 1750 for 3rd party fire and theft on my 182 im 20 with 3yr no claims may be wrong but i think its expensive i know insurance prices have gone up in last year just wondering what other people were paying and who with.. also anyone around my age group who there with so could give them a call cheers

I'm 20, 1 years no claims and 3 accidents (1 fault, 2 non fault) and I was only paying a grand on my 200..........................

Suzuki Jimny
Oh look, another insurance thread.

If you want to pay less move to a different country.

Ph1 T
bit touchy wasnt it ha just wondering what people were paying if ya not interested dont post simple

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
There are plenty threads in the insurance section you could look at and find out.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The 200's a group less than the 182, mind.

TPFT for me has always been dearer than FC. You sir, are being shafted.

1150, 4 years no claims, 21, exhaust and windows declared adrian flux renault 182

is that paying monthly? if so what mileages you on? just gone with flux , 4yr ncb, 21, exhaust/filter+sportlines declared im paying 1150 due to the apr of paying monthly!
only prob is at the moment i've said i'll do under 5k, so i'll have to get that changed which will increase it by ~10-20% i think :(

Listerine & Poledo
Every time there's a thread where some child has reprofiled their clio using a lamppost or tried to plough a field using just their roof, all our premiums go up by another £50.

Ph1 T
I ant got a clue why mines so high I live in nice area aswell which can't be owt to do with it adrian flux quoted me 1881

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Everythings gone up. Can of coke, packet of fags, car insurance and beer.

Its just the cost of living.