ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance query!

Clio Dyn 1.2
well... tonight i have been looking for some car insurance, and i found bell to be the cheapest.However i have stumbled accross some interesting shizz! I am a design engineering apprentice, so where it asks for occupatient thats what i select. I then changed the occupatient to police officer, and found the quote drop by £300!!!!! :eek::eek: maybe i should leave it as police officer??? as i walk to work, so i have selected in the policy to use the car only for plessure. therefore it wouldnt matter what i put in the occupatient box???

what are your thoughts?

//cliosev

Renault Clio 172
I personally wouldn't do it either, as if you did need to claim on your insurance this is something that would be noticed. It would void your insurance, and im sure your company could file for fraud claims of some sort. It will obviously leave you quite a bit out of pocket, so might just be better to pay the £300!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Agree with all the above.

It'll be an extra £300 this year, but the difference will decrease over the years. Having your insurance voided and potentially paying high costs if an accident occurs will cost you a lot more.