ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance question about mods!

Nothing at the mo :(
hey all, i know about declaring and all.. but the question is

This month im getting my springs on
next month is induction kit
and after xmas its my exhaust

Is it possible to tell them about the mods all at once even though there getting put on different dates?

Saves me paying admin fee every month of £25!!

Da

Less
Yes, tell them in advance then fit at your leisure.

I've done this before and they were fine about it.

its Da himself :p

Cheers mate :D Getting them springs fitted soon hopefully. but not getting the rest til next month then january :D

Im with adrian flux so hopefully they will be cool about it

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Adrian flux didn't charge me any admin fee for declaring any mods. Just rang them up and they updated the system. I requested an email of the updated policy as my piece of mind that the changes have gone through as they don't send any update through the post.

Adrian flux didn't charge me any admin fee for declaring any mods. Just rang them up and they updated the system. I requested an email of the updated policy as my piece of mind that the changes have gone through as they don't send any update through the post.

Well any idea if i can do that with adrian flux then? declare them all now evne though there not on yet

Dodgy one
Well any idea if i can do that with adrian flux then? declare them all now evne though there not on yet

Yes you can, I did it when i was in the process of lowering mine, I said they'd be on at the end of the month, they said thats fine and updated their records :cool:

330Ci (Fail)Sport

Didn't know the answer till I read rich-6's post lol never thought about it before because they said there would be no admin fees anyway.

DMS

A thirsty 172
I told Greenlight about my new "mods" about a month ago when I took the policy out. Told them it'd be done by the end of this month and they were fine about it. Didn't cost me anything and covered from the moment I picked the car up.

Honda & VW
i've onll ever been charged an admin fee when i change vehicles, not been charged for mods or moving address - odd or lucky!!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Everytime i've changed anything on my bike policy with flux they have bent me over to the extreme with fees.

But i'll still go with them again since they are a lot cheaper than the competition.