ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewable AGRO - long post :)

Afternoon!!!

Man what a morning with insurance company...

phoned them coz my insurance renewale hadnt arrived.

they said they have sent it on the 5th sept.

he goes ill give u the renewale cost over the phone.. i go sound...

"£2755 sir"

excuse me? thats not right, i was quoted £2144 last month - my reply

"Well, you will have 1 yrs no claims this year, but you have a claim to be resolved aswell"

errrrr what the hell? i have 4 years no claims from TOMORROW! and WHAT claim are u talking about?

"4?"

yes.. im going to be 21 and driving since 17 with insurance.

"oh.. ill change that for you... (so he changes it to 4) and the claim is for someone reversed into you."

erm, no i sent a letter in to you to inform you that someone had reversed into my mini, and that i wasnt going to claim on their insurance, and if they tried to claim on mine then you would have the information on file noting that it was their fault.

"oh. i didnt know that - i will phone you back..."

(so i gave him number.....)

*ring ring* :þ

hello?

"Hi could i speak to Mr. Chatfield please"

speaking... :rolleyes: release steam!

"ok have spoken with insurers, and they have accepted you and undeclared that claim. and ur renewale works out at £1555

THANKS MATE! EVEN BETTER THEN I EXPECTED!

"No problem your form will be ready to pickup this afternoon"

Cheers. bye! *ahem wan*er*

so im 21 with that insrance price.. not bad for a willy?

WHAT rip offs insurance people are eh?????

Get an older girlfriend with full no claims and sh*te loads of money and get a Clio Cup insured for 707 fully comp! Only downside is as its under her name she demands she drives it

It was 2500 coins of the realm for me and im 22 with 2 years no claims!

Bloody old gits crashing and putting my premiums up!

Get an older girlfriend with full no claims and sh*te loads of money and get a Clio Cup insured for 707 fully comp! Only downside is as its under her name she demands she drives it

It was 2500 coins of the realm for me and im 22 with 2 years no claims!

Bloody old gits crashing and putting my premiums up!

That was just incase you missed it the first time. not because im crap with puters

Which ones the AnyKey??

Thats a nice idea. but using a girl for cheap car insurance aint my thing! im more respectful than that

yeah, why should we have to pay more for insurance if we are good drivers!

ive never even scratched my cars before!!! (not self inflicted)

only people hitting me

All i gotta do now is hide my car keys, so my brother doesnt have the urge to take my car out while im Cyprus from this Sunday to next! damn younger brothers and their thoughts!