ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Renewal - Sky - Thumbs Up!!

Clio 172 Mk2
Just a massive thumbs up for Sky insurance especially Sam in particular from there. Had my renewal through from brentacre, they were wanting £590, that's with 3 points, a crash back in 2010, 6 years protected ncb, and 3 mods (alloys, exhaust and lowering) im 30 btw. Sam from Sky gave me a call-back today and managed to do it me for £495 all in! Chuffed to bits with that, was all sorted in less than 10 minutes. Highly recommended anyway

PB Clio 172
I am the same age, same mods, same ncb and have 6 points

guess the crash is pushing your price up, just mine is a little better than that. ex postcodes of course

Clio 172 Mk2
what did yours come in at mate? i know the crash is bumping it up more than anything from test quotes i have done on gocompare and stuff

MR2 Mk1.5
I am the same age, same mods, same ncb and have 6 points

guess the crash is pushing your price up, just mine is a little better than that. ex postcodes of course

With respect, comparing what you pay against someone else, unless your risk details are identical (which is impossible) it will never work.

Last edited:
  MR2 Mk1.5
Just a massive thumbs up for Sky insurance especially Sam in particular from there. Had my renewal through from brentacre, they were wanting £590, that's with 3 points, a crash back in 2010, 6 years protected ncb, and 3 mods (alloys, exhaust and lowering) im 30 btw. Sam from Sky gave me a call-back today and managed to do it me for £495 all in! Chuffed to bits with that, was all sorted in less than 10 minutes. Highly recommended anyway

Thanks for the feedback and your recommendation, if you have any mid-policy queries, feel free to PM me at any time.

th_skyfbimage_zpsf8bef167.jpg