ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance Renewal Time

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

Its time to renew my insurance, im 22, M, 3 yrs ncb, and 3 points for an SP30, on a MK2 172 valued at £10K, and i cant get a quote under £1,100? Does that sound right?

Give these guys a try at "Performance Direct" 0870 4203901

They quoted me £720 TPFT on a 16 Valver, im a 24yo male, 1year NCB, driving only 11 1/2 months, then the guy asked me what my best quote was i lied and told him Adrian Flux @ £621 TPFT so he said that he would match it, but i then proceeded to tell him that id rather go with "AF" as they are friendly to modded cars, he asked if he could call me back in 10 mins as he would call the insurer as he was a brooker! He called me back within 5 mins with a £557 TPFT!

Bonus

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

havent got it on me mate, im with them at the moment so theyve give me a renewal quote, the renewal line is 0870 024 2481, if you dial that you can prob get the quote line from them.

Sounds about right Gaz, Im 24, clean licence (at the moment, you can never be sure whos watching!), 3 years NCB on a 2003 Mk2 172, on the drive in manchester. The best Ive had is £1200!

If I put my parents postcode in (Lincoln) it drops to £700, almost makes me want to move back! :)

Where do you live?

Ive just got a quote for £670, fully comp. 22 with 4yrs NCB. Try Direct Line - everyone i know gets a really good price with them. Steer Clear of Adrian Flux - theyre well over £1000!