ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance renewal with Adrian Flux

Flame Red 172
Well another thread about high insurance just had my renewal through its gone from £119 a month to £197 so basically ill be paying nearly 2 grand out for the whole year which is ridiculous. I have 3 years ncb and I am 20 so i think 2 grand is well steep just a quick blast on confused and got one for £1400 which i still think is high.

If i ring flux are they likely to budge on the price or do you reckon they wont do anything, I'm just so surprised with how high it is, and btw i have a mk2 172

Mark

Impreza Wagon
I got my renewal from flux direct a couple of weeks ago and it was £200 more than Admiral. The chap on the phone was very helpfull and managed to knock off £150 pretty much straight away however that was the maximum he could do. I ended up moving to Admiral for £600 a year.

Give them a call and tell them you've got quotes a lot better from other companies and they might shift on price.

Artic Blue 182 FF
That is pretty high. I Just got a quote with flux for 645 I am now 23 with 5yrs NCB and with all the mods? definatly phone them and see what they can do. They will match or at least try to?

Flame Red 172
Yeah i will phone them at some point, do you think i should say ive got it alot cheaper than what i saw on confused or do you reckon they will know that im blagging ?? lol

They might ask who the quote was from so if you try make sure you have a name handy.

Flux quoted me £766 this year but I can get it for £430 from both Greenlight and Sky, might be worth giving one of those a try?

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
seems pretty high im 23 3years NCB and paying £780 went down £200 from last year.

yeah i would give them details of other companys offering less.

Flame Red 172
Sky wouldnt insure me due to my postcode but I havent checked with greenlight are they anygood ? I dont know just hope i can get it cheaper just think its a joke