ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance, what do you pay, on what car, with how many no claims...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Just wondered if anyone was bein a** raped as much as me by the old insurance companies...

i payed £1800 for a 9month bonus accelerator for my first years no claims - going down to about £1050 whenh i reknew next month...

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
that seems fairly cheap! might have to try and get 1 sometime soon if its possible!

whos that insured with?

I used to insure my cars, never bothered with the mods tho!

Havent renewed actually, must get round to that at some point! Problaby a good job I havent been stopped, but if ive got away with it for 6 months, might aswel carry on for a bit longer really!

ST
Revels106 said:
I used to insure my cars, never bothered with the mods tho!

Havent renewed actually, must get round to that at some point! Problaby a good job I havent been stopped, but if ive got away with it for 6 months, might aswel carry on for a bit longer really!

Shocking....people like you make me sick...

a black one
Alan said:
£950 on my 182 at 21 with 1 years no claims...

who you with for that cheap pal, i'd love to know - i tried to get insurance on a 182 and cheapest quote i got was £3100, im also 21 with 1 years no claims ?!?!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
'revels106' thats stupid.
i hope you get pulled, my mate got crashed into by an uninsured driver and wrote his car off and had to claim on his own insurance.
uninsired drivers need to be really punished, and a driving ban does f*** all because they obviously don't care about driving legally so a ban does nothing...

pepsi69 said:
'revels106' thats stupid.
i hope you get pulled, my mate got crashed into by an uninsured driver and wrote his car off and had to claim on his own insurance.
uninsired drivers need to be really punished, and a driving ban does f*** all because they obviously don't care about driving legally so a ban does nothing...

Yay! No1..

ST
dj_03 said:
who you with for that cheap pal, i'd love to know - i tried to get insurance on a 182 and cheapest quote i got was £3100, im also 21 with 1 years no claims ?!?!

Admiral mate....

Car is garaged, in a Glasgow post code, 1 years no claims, mother on policy up to 10k a year all in my name.

2 wheel power
i get mine for £600 fully comp, i think its pretty good considerin a mate of mine pays 1600 for a 1.2 punto, thats only third party

a black one
Alan said:
Admiral mate....

Car is garaged, in a Glasgow post code, 1 years no claims, mother on policy up to 10k a year all in my name.

is your mother classed as main driver or are you ? im gutted, i might have to move to glasgow ! lol

my renewal for my 1.2 was more than that ! :mad:

clio 182 FF
I stay in glasgow and Alan's insurance is cheaper than me he must stay in a posh bit of Glasgow ;)
Im 23 , 5 NCB protected , 1 claim , driving since I was 17 , mines is £1000 FC,with tesco
and forgot to add 5 points as well

a black one
im from south yorkshire, a place called rotherham - probably roughest place in UK by sounds of it with the price im paying for insurance ! lol

Clio 1.8 16v
Valver TPF&T, No mods, I'm 28, 4 years No claims, £283. Also got one named driver on it..... Quinn Direct.

clio 182 FF
rory182 said:
24 also glasgow 4 years ncb, £550
who's that with ? My post code is G21 it feels like am being stung by insurance companys I had a quote of HIC and they came back with a figure of 5k:dapprove:

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
im getting ass raped for the sum of £855 9month bonus thingy, for a 1.2 16v 2002, 2 years experience, 0 ncb. ( i wrote off my previous fiesta by flipping it, (dont ask)).

CJ

Blue ph1 172
24, 3 yrs no claims, 172, £650 fully comp.
Live in Swansea ( 2nd worst place in Britain for car theft few yrs ago)

ST
dj_03 said:
is your mother classed as main driver or are you ? im gutted, i might have to move to glasgow ! lol

my renewal for my 1.2 was more than that ! :mad:

No mate i am the main driver...doing it properly not the stupid way!!

Its a well known fact if you put an older female on the policy be your girlfriend or mother it will bring down the price a touch...

Civic Vtec y0
I pay £500 and something a year, 1 years NCB, and a accident about 18months ago

Thats only on a 1.2 tho, oh and im 19