ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance with coilovers ??

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
Can anyone give a guesstimate how much extra is it on your insurance
to put coilovers on your policy please.

thanks.

BMW F21 125d
Depends on your insurer, some are mod friendly, others very much not so. Are you current (if any) mods insured and did adding these affect the price?

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
i'm with Alliance and i didnt have any problems with the miltek ,and when i was getting quotes at the time ,they were the cheapest, and some companys i hadnt said anything about the miltek.

i'm just hoping they go with it really,

BMW F21 125d
They might charge an admin charge and an additional premium. Only one way to find out tho, ring em up.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
thats on the to do list for tomorrow. just hope it is admin charge, maybe an extra £75 onto, thats just me guessing though,

i'll post there reply up tomorrow.

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
didnt get around to phoning them, but i need to asap, because when officer dibble stops me, and it would be my luck
to get stopped by the traffic dibble, he'll be keen as mustard, and ask me if my insurance company know about my coilovers??

and he would say, lets give them a little bell shall we, ooooopps not coverd, that my insurance invalid.

so i really need to get this done.

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
how much are you paying a year mate? I'm 19 soon so maybe a 182 is an option? thanks

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
didnt get around to phoning them, but i need to asap, because when officer dibble stops me, and it would be my luck
to get stopped by the traffic dibble, he'll be keen as mustard, and ask me if my insurance company know about my coilovers??

and he would say, lets give them a little bell shall we, ooooopps not coverd, that my insurance invalid.

so i really need to get this done.

as if they would know, or even do that!