ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance!

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
in a months time my insurance if up so been ringing round for a quote etc and most places wont cos ive modded it, tryed adrian flux they came back with £2500!! any 1 no any cheap companys that wont take my eyes out :)

Oyster Card
Try Quinn-Direct, I pay a grand less on a modded 1.6, one crash, 18, 0ncb.
But it varys for everyone mate thats why I think insurance is so random as Quinn are crap for one of my mates who only lives a few streets away.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
well with adrian fulux i told them full 172 bumpers etc and coilovers etc no performance mods and they all seem to take my eyes out

quin came back with 1800 on the online quote but it ddiont say anything about mods on there

Monaco Blue Mk2
Yeah mate it's a nightmare with mods, see my post, Barclays, virgin etc.

Quinn's the best for me as they charge no extra for mods, unless you increase the power of the car. £1100 fully comp for me, 18, 1 yrs ncb, decent postcode on a 1.4sport. Thats lowered with turinis, side skirts and colour coded. Cheap excess aswel. bout £150 IIRC.

Monaco Blue Mk2
Cheers mate. Yeah they do seem very good to be fair. Quite hard to understand them on the phone at times as the line is always really quiet and it's often someone with a thick dub accent, but they are pretty helpfull and unusually reasonable. Told me not to worry about ringing to inform them of any mods unless I increase the power.