ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

insurance!

clio 1.4 16v
hi, i was just wondering if anybody knows any really good insurance companys that are good with young drivers! because i really want a 172 or 182 and i am only 18. but the insurance will be sky high so if anybody has got any ideas then please tell me :) cheers guys

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
hi, i was just wondering if anybody knows any really good insurance companys that are good with young drivers! because i really want a 172 or 182 and i am only 18. but the insurance will be sky high so if anybody has got any ideas then please tell me :) cheers guys

slim chances but a few youngsters on here have them

and im sat here thinking "If its over £700 theres no way id pay it" lol..

I think with a few phone calls and a bit of haggling id get that below £400.

I cant comprehend paying £2k!!

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
Privilege, and try sticking your mum/dad on as named drivers but still in your name and see what that does.

Clio 182 Cup

you must be a bit older then mate! we all have to start paying a lot when young, and if youve got the money to pay for what you like, why not?

320d

you must be a bit older then mate! we all have to start paying a lot when young, and if youve got the money to pay for what you like, why not?

Amen, its only money it comes and goes, could get hit by a bus tomorrow. And if i get hit my a bus whilst i'm still driving a 1.2 i'll be less than impressed. Will be seriously looking at a 1*2 next year when i'm 19.

Renaultsport Clio 182
which ever insurance company you try, be sure to have some KY to hand cos you're def gonna have you kegs pulled down and be royaly shafted up the wrong 'un!!

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Im £1350 FC through elephant.co.uk and im 19 with my mum and dad on the policy.

im lucky i have never paid more than 1k for insurance and i would never dream of paying that again

i pay 114 for one car and 140 ish for the other now woot

clio 1.4 16v
Im £1350 FC through elephant.co.uk and im 19 with my mum and dad on the policy.
i am gettin raped now, 1700 for a 1.4 16v! and with a 1200 pound excess!!! and that is my dad being the main driver and me the secondary driver, i hate insurance :(

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

Look at other threads around here dude, you will be paying minimum £2000-2500

WAIT! imo...

Bringing up a bit of an old thread
clio 172
me as named, mum and dad as extras
£1606.13

and thats without telling them about my 3speeding points.

for a 20y/o male