ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

Clio Dynamique S DCI 86
Recently got my new Clio, and moving onto my own policy as its in my name, cheapest I can find is 1798.13 with LV.

Ive been driving nearly 2 years, not had a crash or claim but been a named so no NCB, also had no endorsements, LV wont let me renew the policy under my name so no loyalty discount,

I'm 19 on May 20 and insurance is up on the 12 May, any one have any ideas to drive it down. Post Code is group B, car is low, any good companies to try, after reading on here I've tried Bell, Admiral, Quinn, Direct Line and all dearer than LV, just wondered if I'm missing a trick.

Tesla MP3 2021
Try Admiral, Bell again and put older female drivers on as names drivers. Mother, aunties etc etc.

Clio Dynamique S DCI 86
Thanks, with brentacre do you have to ring or send a request, no instant quote, I've sent one anyway.

My sister has had a crash, and mum got 3 points and had a crash with non insured so both make it dearer.

Thanks

Ad

MK2 FRS
I've just moved from brentacre.

Price wise, they are competitive but the policy is very inflexible and they charge you for every amendment!

Clio Dynamique S DCI 86
Endsleigh via Tesco compare seems to be the best, i get free ket replacement and it sits at 1541.29.