ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insurance

My insurance is due for renewal soon and they want £480 fully comp

Im 25 with 5 years no claims and no points, is this a fair price if not can any of u give me some places 2 try.

ps. the car is in standard form

thank neil.

172 Cup

who was that with, Buget have just quoted me over £900 and I am 29 with 8 years NCB.

Take the offer now... Infact bight the buggers hand off

Yep say you got a cheaper quote from another company. I told tesco that I got a quote for £850 when then wanted £950 and they suddenly renegotiated my premium to £870. I wouldnt try and claim to much though as they cannot compete with huge reductions.

EDD

Neil, I was with pd with my last car, dare i say Nova 1.4 sr (there i said it, no comments please!!) They were all fine and dandy before the payments but after that i personally felt that their after care wasnt great. Yeah i had a cheap policy, but customer care reflected it.

When i got my Clio 16v had a fairly good quote from them, but they got all touchy about modifications and started being a bit sh*tty.

Tried a place given to me by a friend and they were absolutely brilliant and still are, even tho i have paid all of the policy off, they are still interested in helping me when i need it. They are called DNA insurance tel:0870 787 2363.

I am insured TPFT and it cost me (i think) about £280, i was 24 at time with 5 years NCB, N reg, after market alloy wheels, hope you will give them a try.

Good luck with it, i know its something that i dread doin every year, seems like they wana know which hand you wipe your arse with sometimes!!

RSSHAWNS BIRD

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

I went with elephant which was about 500 quid for 27 year old with 6 years no claims. Now with esure as that was about 460 quid but with protected no claims and zero voluntary and compulsary excess other than for theft which was 100 quid excess.

Worth trying them both but I find you have to change each year as they increase your premium and someone else will offer it cheaper.