ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Insuring change of wheel colour

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Clio 200 RS EDC
I'm pretty sure that i'll have to tell them!

My question is do you think it'll add additional cost? They are the factory fit standard alloys so in the even of a crash they would be covered as factory fit alloys - which they are..

Now I paint them a dark silver/grey does that make my car more thieveable (sp?)

It's a bit like swapping your orange repeaters for white ones, they're both the same original part, the same value but ones orange and ones white - AND on the plate changeovers I'd bet theres a few out there on the same reg with orange and white so technically why should I have to declare them?


Opinions my children! opinions!!
 
Last edited:
I have declared my alloys as being a modification (I have 17s) but at no point did they ask for the colour so I would assume you do not need to tell them!
 
Hmmm - I can see me having to ring them anyway and ask - they'll end up saying so for the hell of it!
 
Back
Top