ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior clock

Clio 1.5 dci 65 2002
Hi there I have got an Clio 1.5 dci 2002 and the interior clock has be pushed back, I was wondering if there was any way of clipping it back in without taking the dash out, if so how hard is a job and how time-consuming :)
many thank Joe

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Nope afraid not

Take the top dash off. Would be able to have it done in 10 minutes if you follow the the instructions in the "Guide" section.

Clio 1.5 dci 65 2002
I dash is very easy to take out

how to do
1: Peel of the trims above the glove box, the one right of the steering wheel and the one on top of the steering wheel.
2: Undo all srew 3 under glove box trim, 1 under the right of the steering wheel trim. And 2 under the top steering wheel trim.
3: There are three srews on the top De-mist vent undo them far left, in the middle and far right
4: you will have one srew on each side of the dash (if the doors closed you can't see them) undo
5: pull the seal of the door ( will come off but be carefully)
6: pull the pillar trims off (pull at the top then put a srew in to release the trims)
7: tap the dash upwards, make sore you pull toward the back of the car aswell.
8: when dash comes off take it out the nearside door ;)

put it back together is easier then removal follow in 8-1