ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior coding

One with a few more

Ok, guys, I have two choices for my interior:

Once the door pods are done and primed, I really want them to match the rest of the car not just some vinyl mix and match, so:

Can you get the green pearlescent paint that the extreme 02 dash trims are done in? In which case I may do this

OR, a very kind member has offered to do my dash in flip green/blue (remember middo?) And I coiuld have this done along with my pods if i ask nicely and pay a little extra.

I like the light green, I also like the flip colour. Any ideas? also about the likelihood of getting my hands on that paint?!

flip might induce a headache if you have to see it all the time, not my preference id go for a longerlasting colour ie the light green :)

One with a few more

thats what i was thinking. I just really would like it if i could get hole of the paint from renault - but i dont think its likely :(

get them pods trimmed in alcantara... then get the rest of the car to match

;) using the money you saved buying them speakers ;)

Chocolate Bar™

Pmd you, and also just took some pics if your interested in the more subtle double layered flip.

Clio mk1 1.2

u cn get flip spray paint from demon tweeks is it any good as i am thinkin bout buyin it for the interior of my car

Chocolate Bar™

a lot of the time its not how good the paint is, its how good you are at using it, its very time consuming and you have to get a really smooth finish to start off with for it to look any good. Looked on demon tweeks but cant find it, have you got a link?

Chocolate Bar™

I do have some, put to be honest i took them quite late and theyre a bit blurring and dont really do them justice. Ill pm you the links to them now anyway, and if your still interested ill try and take some better ones

Chocolate Bar™

looks good and a good price, as long as you use a good plastic primer and laquer you should be fine. I used a leveller with my spraying to give a really smooth finish and get rid of the orange peel effect. You can pick this up in halfords with your laquer and primer on a 3 for 2 for ten quid

One with a few more

i like those pics - was one of them with just the one flip on it and the other hads both or something? the two lighter ones looked gr8

Chocolate Bar™

They were all the same! one of them was taken with the flash hence why it picked up all of the glitter in the paint (it doesnt normally look like that unless you constantly shine a torch at it lol) I love em, hence why these particular ones are going in my car :D im gonna take some better photos tomorrow with em in the car, ill post them when i do

Clio mk1 1.2

so basiically ur sayin dont buy that spray flip from demon tweeks go 2 halfords nad buy there 3 for 2 and do it myself is so wat is the make