ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior colour spray

Clio
i was going to do the centre cosole, heater vents, door handle (the one to close the door), the material on the door cars and speaker covers. Anyone got any more thoughts?

Nikon D700
My mate did it to his corsa way back when it was the cool thing to do to corsa's! It was flaking after 2 weeks!

Don't do it, it will look crap, and you will regret it...

If you insist on doing it, pick up bits from a scrappy, and do it to them, and take your time doing it!

Mk4 XR3i 90 - spec
And grow up a bit lol.

Sorry about that, but a few were probably thinking it.

If done properly it should last, never gonna be perfect though.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
I wouldnt bother if i were u mate, i did it to my old clio an it ended up flaking and looking a mess about a month after i did it, luckily i wrote that car off so im back to a standard interior now lol.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
just paint your dash trims the same colour as your seats and you could call it a day lol.

the centre console ona mk2 will be murder to you you'd need to mask every thgin off then ther is the buttosn which you'd need to keep black or you'd loose the markings, to look decent the whole centre would need doing including the heatign controls and the panel under neath it. if you managed that then the fabric on the doors would need doign to match, dont do the grills or that'd be too much red on the doors, but you'd need to do the rear fabrics as well.

what seats have you go in your extreme, the ones ive seen all had funky or fugly ones i saw an extreme with smart barcode seats, i tried to get my brother to buy it so i could nick them but he wanted a dynamique like mine.

Clio
just paint your dash trims the same colour as your seats and you could call it a day lol.

the centre console ona mk2 will be murder to you you'd need to mask every thgin off then ther is the buttosn which you'd need to keep black or you'd loose the markings, to look decent the whole centre would need doing including the heatign controls and the panel under neath it. if you managed that then the fabric on the doors would need doign to match, dont do the grills or that'd be too much red on the doors, but you'd need to do the rear fabrics as well.

what seats have you go in your extreme, the ones ive seen all had funky or fugly ones i saw an extreme with smart barcode seats, i tried to get my brother to buy it so i could nick them but he wanted a dynamique like mine.

i have got the red seats which come as standard in the extreme 2 model, this paint it suitable for light pile fabrics aswell so might use it on the door cards.