ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

interior door handles 172...

hi there guys how muhc the interior door parts for the 172 you know where you close the door and where the electric windows switches are for passenger and drivers side..mine are worn and wan some new ones are they easy to fit? cheers many thanks

cheers mate how easy are they to replace i dont want to bother if i have to remove the bloody door card or something cheers

MINI Cooper S
cheers mate how easy are they to replace i dont want to bother if i have to remove the bloody door card or something cheers

Piss easy... even its like 1 torx screw in the handle bit, have to pull the little plastic cap off it first though

cheers guys i will keep my eye on ebay dont want to pay 80 from renault he he so just one screw and that is all awesome does the hole unit then just lift out including the electric switches for the windows and mirrors? ..........excellent!!

I need to clean up mine on the vee, they are no where near up to my standards, mine probably need spraying too :(

Chocolate Bar™
sprayed mine but need some non-172 ones to spray as the plastic rubber coating on them is absolutely s**t