ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Handles 172 /182?

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6
I am after a set of interior door handles for my V6 that I think are from a 172 or 182. They are metal instead of the bluey plastic on my vee. Has anyone got a part number for these?? Tried the parts list but am having trouble!!

Cheers
Si

Golf GTI 1.8T
on ebay all the time go for quite a bit of money though. make sure you go for the metal ones and not the 'metal look' that some people are selling, if you do.

V6 Exige, GTR R35
i got mines from ebay - paid £40 i think....

cant find the wrapper to give you a part number - they often come up on ebay though

Lee

BMW M2C
I won some last year at the FCS, then gave them Fred. I thought they were worth f**k all. Doh.

Evo MR FQ300 & Clio V6
Yep it's the metal ones I want - The plastic ones are popping up all the time now. Looks like someone has bought standard ones and used a tin of paint :)

If anyone can get me the part numbers I will ring the garage and see how much they are.

Cheers
SI

Red Clio 197 F1
I bought a set on eBay and the seller was F1 Renault Merchandise and he was one of my favorite sellers. Unfort he has closed his account as eBay was taking over his life

Always thought he was a Clio Sport owner. I bought a RS Cup rear spoiler, metal interior handles, clear side repeaters but unfort he has now disappeared into cyber space!!

Lots of Alfas
I had quite a few things off him, he is a member on Cliosport, hes the guy that now runs Rentech I think.