ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior light not going off

I put in some footwell led's in at the weekend connected to the interior light, they were working fine but when i then drove my car about 10 mins later the courtesy light wouldnt go off, it will go off when i lock the car tho, i dont think it is anything to do with the led's i followed the guide on here and it was working fine for about 10 mins and i disconected the led's just to make sure,im haveing to balance the switch to keep it off lol any ideas? , thanks

16v 1.6 Clio MK3 GT
check the wires in the top of the courtesy light, make sure nothings touching the wrong thing to cause it to be on permanently.

FF Clio 182
I have LEDs in mine and they stay on slightly all the time. When you turn it on it goes bright like it should be....

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Take out the foot well lights and see if ot goes away. If it does, youve found the problem!