ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior lighting

Where are they for?

I got a 12 SMD bulb which does the trick. Lights the entire car up when the glovebox is opened!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
interior light and map light are same as sidelights. 501 fitment iirc.

172 cup
i went to fit those sidelights in op link to my map light and its does'nt fit. They are a festoon bulb same as the glove box and boot light. those bulbs in the link will only fit your headlights.

Mine's the poverty spec light with just one big one, the 12 SMD is on a square board so they fit in there and in the glovebox one fine. You'll need a different type by the sounds of it though!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
ye, the slot to fit them through is only small, so you struggle with a 501 bulb which has loads of LEDs on the front, shame really

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
And in the glovebox. Boot and glovebox is worth doing

172 cup
Defo a festoon mate i bought 501 sidelight to put in to be greeted with a festoon bulb.

mine is a cup and has the poverty spec lght.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Cups are festoons throughout interior, glovebox, interior light and boot light.

172's and 182's excluding 182 cups are festoon in glovebox and boot but 501 in map light and interior light. :)
Hope this helps.