ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior Seat Repair

German Barge
Right, i managed to pull some of my stitching out from my seat today, and put a tiny hole in the seat itself...

does anyone know if this is relatively fixable..i know its more than likely the whole bottom part of the seat will have to be replaced for the hole, as its difficult to hide, but can the stitching be fixed easily?

Also, do you think it will be possible to get the material alcantara (spelling?) for the clio 172/clio v6?

opinions or any help would be great

DSC00164.gif

German Barge
jesus...that is expensive, then you have to get the right colour... jeez..

the actual hole itself doesn't bother me, its just the stitching that needs sorting, as obviously not the alcanta has come loose from the seat, so looks worse than it is.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Trimlines the company to call 0870 1620625 . They are franchised based company and really only do trade stuff ,alot of the dealerships use em to repair interiors . Cost me £40 to fix a cigarette burn and recolour the leather on the bolster . The guy that came out to me also did recovering , stitching etc ....

MrBillyUK !

Last edited: