ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internal Systems Technician WANTED

Suzuki SV1000S
If any of you have any Linux / Microsft Server experience please email me your CV's if you would be interested in a job working with me in Russell Square, Holborn.

gralph@premierit.com

Will be looking over them over the next few weeks. Have had s**t loads already but none that I am interested in. I want someone who wants to learn and work in a team of two managing external consultants and internal training and staff networks - This is alot of work but you will get some excellent experience and learn s**t loads (from me hehe)

Plus you get to work with another Clio nut!

RB 182
This is from there site:

Who we are looking for:

- Excellent client facing skills and genuine desire to assist, smart appearance, willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving

1 Years minimum installation and support experience in the following areas: -
- strong understanding of TCP/IP networking and Microsoft networks ad well as at least basic experience supporting Linux servers
- Experience with either network management software (MS-SMS, Zenwork or Altiris)
- Windows desktop administration
- Desktop support of MS Office Applications
- MS Exchange 2000/2003
- Backup software e.g. Veritas
- Anti Virus software
- Server and Desktop environments

Advantageous / non essentials skills: -
- iSCSI storage and VMWare server clusters
- IT support in a training environment
- Windows server administration
- Altiris Knowledge
- Linux server admin
- VLAN knowledge
- Samba, Bind
- Vware, iSCSI, VOIP

http://www.premierit.com/contact/recruitment

Suzuki SV1000S
Thanks Ben.

Money will be dependendent on Experience - rougly 18k to 23k, but like I say this can change.

Suzuki SV1000S
I have had well over 300 applications already mate - Just want more really so I can get the ideal person

Suzuki SV1000S
I thought you were already on 23k matey - I am happy for you to do it dude but I thought you didn't want to move?

Email me your CV - I am going in for my operation tomorrow so will be out of it for a week but will be able to review CV's for sure