ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

internet browser - which one do i have?

Punto/Clio GTT
i tried firefox twice in the space of a year.

1st time i had problems with pictures loading fully and passwords not being stored (cookies?)

2nd time every time i loaded certain websites, the actual screen would jump up n down like it was loading and unloading somethin quickly.

ill stick with trusty IE

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
wtf you doing around munson?!?!?!? thought you were playing with the robots? ;)

whats so good about firefox then?

Not a Clio
tabbed browsing is the best.

You know in IE how you have to open a whole new window if you want to view more than one site? In firefox you can open them all in the same window in tabs. To swap between them you click on the tab.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Whats opera like, my firefox seems to be running sooooo slow at the moment, might uninstall it and try opera

RB 182
Firefox doesn't come close to Opera IMO, I used Firefox for a time but I certainly won't be going back now.

Golf GTI 1.8T
I finally converted to FF on my home pc, and was well impressed with it, love the tab browsing, simply CTRL + T and youv'e got another website there instead of all this clicking between pages its all in 1 screen. Was pretty suprised to see my new dell notebook came with it pre-installed too.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
I use FF primarily ... but for work related stuff which requires IE I use AvantBrowser which gives a great tabbed environment but builds on the IE engine.