ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introducing Hot Hatch Number 4

Golf R soon...
Drum roll please...

Da Da...

DSCN0966.jpg

DSCN0964.jpg

DSCN0963.jpg

DSCN0965.jpg

Sorry for the crap photos.

Previous hot hatches I've owned have been...

DSC01907.jpg

DSCN0708.jpg

DSC_5628.jpg

Really enjoying it at the moment, its feels like the fastest car I have owned to date.
Shame about the dated interior but I knew that when I bought it.
Its completely standard (and never has been modified) except for the painted wheels.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Looks gorgeous that buddy, along with the rest of your previous cars :)

Z4
I like it, how does it compare to the others?

What do these get once mapped? And how much do they weigh?
Guessing as you bought this you were tempted by the focus st too?

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
LOL mate I think you're weird, I would've kept the ep3, not cause i'm biased, but I believe most people get the focus purely because it says "RS" on the back which seems to add more value even though it's barely better than an ST.

Don't get me wrong I do like them, but I thought you were going for something more grown up? Surely with that interior the ep3 was..

RS Megane DCi 175
Lovely car - almost prefer the mk1 RS to the new one - almost!
Really nice touch on the wheels, they look sweet. :approve:

Z4
LOL mate I think you're weird, I would've kept the ep3, not cause i'm biased, but I believe most people get the focus purely because it says "RS" on the back which seems to add more value even though it's barely better than an ST.

Don't get me wrong I do like them, but I thought you were going for something more grown up? Surely with that interior the ep3 was..

frs is a better car than the ctr tbh...

Tangoed Works
looks very nice, classic shape and as said defo still turns heads.

how much tyre shine are on those wheels!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That looks awesome that mate, wheel refurd really works well with the car.

was going to say you have such good taste in cars

maybe one day il be able to afford the insurance for cars like these, you seem to have had the top of the range model to what cars iv had

Me: 1.2
You: 182

Me: Golf GTI
You: Golf R32

Me: Focus 1.8
You: Focus RS

damn you lol

Vee dub
Good work!

At the moment I'd only be able to afford a mk1 vee (still lovely), so I'm biding my time!

Enjoy the focus chap

Ad

MK2 FRS
Great value and looks sweet Daz. Would have to change those wheel centres as actually in you pics I quite like the choice of colour they have been refurbed in.

Golf R soon...
All of those cars are nice!!!! :|

Cheers!!! :)

Great value and looks sweet Daz. Would have to change those wheel centres as actually in you pics I quite like the choice of colour they have been refurbed in.

I really like the shadow chrome finish on the wheels better than the standard silver IMO.

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Another nice car to add to the collection Daz, looks great !

I see the beemer option didnt last too long then ;)