ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

introducing myself

Clio 172 ph2 red
hello guys,

I've been told by someone where i bought and exhaust from (without leaks and dents) that this is the place for information.

Some information about me:
Name : Stefan toten
Date of birth: 12-03-1989

I've always driven clio's and am not thinking about changing. (Maybe the newest megane RS if i had money)

My cars so far :

Clio 2 ph1 1,4 16v MTV
at first got it lowered with -40 springs and gotten 17 inch rims from a friend of mine
Grotefoto-AP8UOHCR.jpg

but if 2 persons sat in the back its keeps scraping

so I bought a coiloverset for more stiffness. but then i thought why not a bit lower and had some new rims.

this picture was taken a few months before it broke down
Grotefoto-XLNV8HGJ.jpg

When it broke down i got an clio 3 ph1 1,5 dci 85.. This was mostly for my work, because i had to drive 150 km a day.

Grotefoto-I4MC7WRJ.jpg

after 2 months my work gone bankrupt... When i got a new job they gave me a vw caddy so I could look for a fun car.. didn't had to look long for it :

Clio 2 ph RS 2.0 16v
Grotefoto-7OKNYEDQ.jpg

and how it's looking now

Grotefoto-7AWZC8HH.jpg

Grotefoto-3NTNPFNA.jpg

that is it for now. I will keep you informed over the rest.

greetings stefan

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome. Car looks great, and the Ph.1 didn't look too bad either on the orange wheels.

There's loads of information around here, and if it's not already posted then often you'll get the answer within a day or two of asking. Enjoy your time here ;)