ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

introducing naneu pro camera bags...

D

dick

heres my new beast.

havent got a great deal of stuff. but il update these pics later this week when my 580ex and nifty50 come. and im very tempted to pick up a 70-200 f4L IS.

il update this when postman comes, im just bored....
oh yer £55.

they also do olive and black colours...
i wanted olive, but cant get it at the moment. gay.

p1040670kd8.jpg

p1040676eg7.jpg

p1040672mk5.jpg

p1040675qm4.jpg

p1040678ye7.jpg

p1040679fn3.jpg

pros: very sturdy and strong construction
VERY comfy, exactly what i need
well protected gear from theives / bashing about

cons : takes a while to get s**t out...

i nearly got a crumpler, this is much more suitable for travelling for me.

waist strap is a lifesaver!

as i say, will update later with more goodys

Cupra
Nice pack! It doesn't shout "Camera bag" either which is always a bonus. Unless you are walking along with a tripod strapped to the side of course.

D

dick

p1040691zv7.jpg

please excuse the model...
ye, but its nice to have the ability to hold one if you so wish without the holder tho, which is really clever...

this is the alpha btw

http://www.naneupro.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dick

I wonder which company came up with their design first...

2325056122_63db26a58c.png

lol, owned.
bit different, burton one seems to hold a lot more camera gear by taking up all the back. possibly at the expense of not much in the top?

also, ive tried the burton 1... and its 2 biug for me... bashes me coz im only 5'8" lol

Cupra
True, the Burton one cannot hold much up top. You can use the Laptop pouch on the front to hold more if needed.

It is a bit of a beast of a bag though. I really need to get a small one to use for day to day use as carting this about with a load of lenses is just overkill 99% of the time.

It will be handy when I go boarding though. lol