ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Introductiion

I have a 2000 Clio 172. The car is currently 183 bhp at 6081 rpm with 162 lbft at 5500. Sincethe dyno I have fitted a Pipercorss Viper and that seems to have made a difference. The rides on KW Automotive Coilvers, Variant 1. I have a Racelogic Traction control with launch (which is fun). Externally I have the Elia RSR front and rear with exhaust. The wheels have been a dilema and I am currently back to the orignal 15"s. I have a set of Kahn RSSs but I dont use them anymore, as it affects the gearing and handling too much. As for performance info, before any mods (except Racelogic) I ran a 15.054 at York Dragway, and am aiming for sub fifteens this summer. Anyway thats it. I am going to join the club pretty soon. PS I was the person who set up the Yahoo groups list before it was runined be advertising. Tim