ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Invisible Trophy.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
The past two weekends i've done close to 660 miles & have not been spotted.
Been to Rugby, Leamington, Solihull, Sheffield & Wakefield :S

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
no, on Trophies we have a not publicised button in the glove box... it activates Stealth mode.... i've gone 16k and been spotted once, after a service.. they must have switched it off and i didn't check.

it's really good, I haven't been caught speeding once since I bought the car so I presume it works on camera's also, it works everywhere :)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Cue do you work in sheffield?

I saw one parked up at a business park there

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
no, on Trophies we have a not publicised button in the glove box... it activates Stealth mode.... i've gone 16k and been spotted once, after a service.. they must have switched it off and i didn't check.

it's really good, I haven't been caught speeding once since I bought the car so I presume it works on camera's also, it works everywhere :)

LOL Shame it didnt work for me, may have to take the car back to the monkies at Renault and get them to sort it out for me. :D

Megane 230 R26

I was rarely spotted until my recent service too, haven't checked the switch though since picking it up from the Stealer...

The SWINES! :D

My wifes trophy is invisible too.

But it is because it needs a new wiring loom and ren uk and ren france cannot get one.....

so it has now been at the dealers for 12 weeks.

hows that for sh1te service!!!

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
lol, are you registed on cliotrophy? there's someone on there who's car's been with Reno for 11 weeks.... absolute p1ss poor that... someone should be sacked!

182Trophy
The past two weekends i've done close to 660 miles & have not been spotted.
Been to Rugby, Leamington, Solihull, Sheffield & Wakefield :S

I live in leamington now, go up North east/west every month or so and have never seen another Trophy or been seen by 1. We are definately invisible:cool:

CB600FS
Thats odd Steve I'd of though I'd of seen you in Rugby, theres only 1 trophy here normally.

What where you doing in Rugby anyway?!​

Megane 230 R26
I live in leamington now, go up North east/west every month or so and have never seen another Trophy or been seen by 1. We are definately invisible:cool:

There's a Trophy around here somewhere that belongs to somebody who's not on CS/CT, I've seen it twice and my mates have seen it a few times, the poor chap who owns it has been the victim of a few random people racing up behind him and giving him a flash/wave, at which point they went "Oh s**t, that's not Chris!" :D

Golf R

There's a Trophy around here somewhere that belongs to somebody who's not on CS/CT, I've seen it twice and my mates have seen it a few times, the poor chap who owns it has been the victim of a few random people racing up behind him and giving him a flash/wave, at which point they went "Oh s**t, that's not Chris!" :D

Bubbles has flyered him/her a couple of times but without any reply....

172Petey

No one has spotted my cup yet, an thats a much nicer more thread worthy model! :rasp:

BMW M135i
I've never been spotted and i've been all over the shop in mine, a bit more stealthy than a tomato though mind :).

ITB BG 182
i've gone 16k and been spotted once,
Im just getting to 35k on the clock an no bogger has spotted me.
Recently went to poole for the weekend an drove from nottingham down to leicester onto birmingham then coventry, banbury, oxford, gosport, portsmouth, southampton, christchurch, bournemouth then to Poole.
Not spotted once....:mad:

clio 182 trophy #154
In the 2500 odd miles i've done since december, no one's spotted my red rocket either!!! I've seen plenty of other RS's but it seems that they either don't spot me or they don't list the sighting.. I live in hope!!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Look out this sat as i'm off to wakefield to pick up the mrs new motor ;)

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
Theres a couple of other members around my area too, i've not seem them yet either although I do keep an eye out for them :(

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
So wakefield & back & still not spotted.

Saw an inferno going south ;)