ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

involved in a road rage incident

Cheers for the support guys. Also some fecking crazy stories of road rage incidents - sounds like I got off lightly! Hell we could make some money out of this!!!!!!

Someone at work said that a 70 year old bloke got killed a few weeks ago - stabbed to death after stopping at a similar incident. Feck.

cuptastic - what line of work are you in to get details like that?? Ill PM you mate.

Pete - this happened in Hucknall, Nottingham. On my way to work in Derby. Only 2 minutes after I left home!!!!

TB1 - piccies taken mate. I always keep a disposable in the glove box for such occasions!

Just go to show guys

If in doubt stay away. Keep distance as U will have an advantage a little later down the road, without your lives and GFs at stake.

Desmondo, please use the law to sort this one out.

Want help PM me

Mark

Good that you are OK, You did the right thing in reporting him mate and hopefully he wont do this sort of thing again to someone else !

Excellent!!! I just cant beleive my luck. Im down the local Gym tonight which is about 5 minutes from my house - working out. Who walks in - Mr Fecking Road Rage Phychopath who Ive just reported to the Police. b****cks.

He comes right over to the machine next to me and starts working out.

Now this is the last place where I want to see him. He didnt say anything to me and me nothing to him, after all its now in the hands of the Police. He didnt stay for long but if hes a regular this has the potential to turn really ugly.

Feck.

Maybe he didnt recognise u. The trouble is nowadays there r so many idiots on the roads who dont have a care for any other road users and think that they own the road.

Thing is its so easy to get wound up by the stupid driving of others, I dont think n e one can say this doesnt apply 2 them. U did the right thing mate hope the police do him.

Abarth Grande Punto

REPORT HIM!!!

i have a road rage incident. Nothing as bad as yours, just a little dent and a scratch! But nobody damages your pride and joy and gets away with it!

Turns out it was a HSBC company car which I worked for at the time and to top it the c**t lives down my girlfriends road!!!

The police just dropped it! t0ssers!

I have been unlucky enough to have been caught in a few Road Rage events in the past few years (mainly due to my driving style, whcih has now carmed incredibly!)

The worst one I had was being pushed down the A1 by some tit in a Laguna (turned out to be a taxi driver). Every time I went to slow down he would nudge the back of my car (very fecking scary!)

I rang the Police and told them I thought I was in danger and that until a Police car was at my side I would be driving at as high a speed as possible to try to get away, I was told I wasnt allowed!

As luck would have it the Police appeared from no-where about 10 minutes later (abd about 15 miles might I add!) The copper pulled the Laguna over and I pulled over infront of him, THE COPPER HAD NO IDEA I HAD MADE A COMLAINT AND WAS PULLING THE LAGUNA FOR DRIVING TOO CLOSE!!!!!

There was no damage to my car (still cant believe it as he nudged pretty damn hard) and I recieved a letter saying he had been banned for a year and given something like 9 points.

Now I drive much more considerately and give people room and expect others to make mistakes as I do, take it easy and just ignore the ignorant. Life, and driving is much easier that way.

Dont worry bout the guy being at your gym, anything happens he will know he is in the sh!t. Well done for reporting it and hope everything goes ok, if you let people off with sh!t like that they may think they can do it to someone else.

Skoda Fabia vRS

make sure the police know he goes to your gym an then they can check his car properly an stuff