ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS forum text problem

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
For a while now I've been having various problems typing comments on here in safari.

a couple of them are

device seeing a new paragraph and a word as a typo then merging the previous word and new word together, deleting the paragraph.

just lilike this

another one is, after pasting bits of text, the keyboard only lets me type one letter at a time before disappearing.

i thought it was just my iPhone being slow but my new ipad does it too. Any fixes/ tips?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm getting a few similar issues on my iPad too, not sure on my iPhone as I don't use it much.

Gets rather annoying

using google chrome btw

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have a strange issue that's started happening recently.

I load a page on the forum and go to type a reply to a thread, but the box at the bottom of the page where I type my text won't let me input anything.

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
I've had a few problems with sites, mainly cs, and I normally end up clearing the cache and it sorts it.

A weird one I've had on here is the page being jumbled up with sections all messed up. Strange one, only get it occasionally.

Still get the annoying multi quote issue where it doesn't deselect them once you've made the post and so you have to go back and deselect them.

Bus w**ker
Still get the annoying multi quote issue where it doesn't deselect them once you've made the post and so you have to go back and deselect them.

Happens in every browser and on every platform I've ever used it on, normally if i select it and then back out.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've had a few problems with sites, mainly cs, and I normally end up clearing the cache and it sorts it.

A weird one I've had on here is the page being jumbled up with sections all messed up. Strange one, only get it occasionally.

Random 'blocks' of the page in places they shouldn't be? I got that last night :(