ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPad / iPhone Bluetooth Speaker

AK

M240i
Any recommendations under say £100ish?

Doesn't have to be portable as it'll purely for in the house, in fact one with a plug is probably preferable.

There's so many on the market.

Do you mean something like a Jambox? I was going to get one to use in the bathroom a few weeks back - ended up getting one of these - I wholeheartedly recommend it, it sounds great.

Only thing is, it obviously needs your iPhone (it works with iPads bit its a bit of a faff) to be sat on top of it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Is it actually bluetooth jam? Strange looking thing.

No it's a microphone and a speaker

alright snarky features.

You're probably bang on tbh, but how would that magically turn off the music on the iPhone and play it on the speaker?
Wotevz, it does the job fine enough for what I wanted & for less than a fiver if I remember correctly.

heres a s**tty video..

Last edited by a moderator:
  CBR1000RR Fireblade
@AK

Ive got one that's relatively cheap and works really well. It's also loud as hell. I'll post what make it is tomorrow when I'm back home. I'd recommend the one I have.

Impreza RB5 #054
Do you mean something like a Jambox? I was going to get one to use in the bathroom a few weeks back - ended up getting one of these - I wholeheartedly recommend it, it sounds great.

Only thing is, it obviously needs your iPhone (it works with iPads bit its a bit of a faff) to be sat on top of it.

Cheers

Just ordered one, like you say, perfect for the shower or work and for the sake of £8 it's worth a punt.