ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ipad playing music of it's own accord.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Last night/very early this morning I was woken up to music. I didn't go to bed with it on, the case was folded over and the elastic put round to stop it opening so I couldn't have accidentally put it on.

I read about the new Facebook app accessing your data and hardware without your knowledge/permission so I didn't download it.

I have a bluetooth keyboard but it's in the other room and turned off.

Does anyone know of other apps that could cause this? Or has anyone had similar?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
I've been woken up at night due to the TuneIn radio app playing. It happens when I pause during the day and forget to resume again. Not done anything like that have you?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I've been woken up at night due to the TuneIn radio app playing. It happens when I pause during the day and forget to resume again. Not done anything like that have you?

I've got an app similar but I have to turn it off otherwise it'll carry on playing.

The ipad played music through the music app though