ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 12

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I maybe should have tried the 12. The 11 battery was pants in comparison to the P20 I had. Got another P20 and sold the iPhone.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It’s pissing me off already..

I’ve got a weird issue. It connects to my WiFi for the initial setup but once I restore from my last backup it will not use WiFi or show the symbol whilst being connected.

it also shows 4g and I can open a web page but if I try and use an app it says no internet connection?!

anyone had similar? I’ve reset it 3 times already.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I didn’t choose that option when setting up, I just transferred the data from my old XS. It just had to be close to the new one, not even sure how it worked tbh.

My Mrs got me the magsafe wallet for xmas, must say it isn't a bad idea for nipping out. I've decided to put my driving license and curve card in the event that Apple Pay doesn't work or I'm over the threshold for using it.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
My Mrs got me the magsafe wallet for xmas, must say it isn't a bad idea for nipping out. I've decided to put my driving license and curve card in the event that Apple Pay doesn't work or I'm over the threshold for using it.
It looks a good idea but the videos I've seen online make it look so weak, however you never know how much they're trying to make it look s**t.
How you finding it getting in and out of your pocket? And are you using a MagSafe case + wallet, or wallet straight onto the phone bareback?

@boultonn I'm finding it fine, the magnet is strong enough for it not to come off easily but not too strong for it to be a pain to remove. I'm using it with apples magsafe leather case too which provides a bit more friction. You tend to put your phone away slightly differently as you know it's attached but never had problems with it coming of when pulling out of a pocket