ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone 3g album art problems!

Audi S3 225
OMG this is really driving me mad, Ive had 3 iphones and all have had the same problem, Ive reinstalled itunes several times and still no luck.

Basically my album arts get so messed up, some albums show, others dont. Some will appear but if i add another album the first one goes blank!!!

Really annoying, only thing i can think of is because my albums wernt purchased from itunes??!!

Anyone know a fix to this? Btw i know how to apply the album art properly, by selecting every song and right clicking get info then import art work. Ive also tried the 'Get album art' but that does nothing, except give me errors.

Thanks

Allan

Audi S3 225
Hey, so is no1 else having this problem? I've googled it and there's hardly any info. I'm guessing it has to be my albums or computer??

No idea mine works fine with plenty of albums and singles not purchased via itunes. Doesn't help you much but I'm not sure exactly whats wrong with yours.

Have you tried using something like Mediamonkey (free download) to apply the artwork to the music files?

Audi S3 225
no i havent tried that, ill give it a go thanks. I did notice that some mp3's have artwork already applied to them. Thanks

Audi S3 225
Hey m8, just wanted to say it works pefect all the album arts show in the iphone without any problems wahooo! Thanks