ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BMW E46 330i Touring
In what way? How they are trying to show that the dropped bars is totally normal?

I'd empathise apart from the small fact that it never happened with my old iPhone 3G... (not that it's a problem for me, but I can 'make' it happen).

BMW F31
I'm just sitting here thinking, yeah ok so other phones drop bars blah blah blah, why is the iphone 4 so obvious and what are they going to do about it!!? yes you have to invest to research these things, $100 million you say, really wow, why is my phone still dropping f**king bars then!!

BMW F31
i have and do!

i can make it very obvious as well!! just because certain people dont doesnt mean everyone doesnt!

i usually get 3G here with my old 3G, not anymore, i can look at the screen and it can have anything from 1 bars to 5!? figure that out!

172 Cup
Hey we spend £100 million and have 19 PHD scientists but we can't put together a simple slide show properly.. Muppets.

BMW E46 330i Touring
They've not invested that money in fixing this problem; that's the money they've invested in these rooms for R&D for the iphone in general...

172 Cup
This is f**king laughable..

"Only 1.7 percent have returned their phone"

Because they're all waiting for you to pull your head and your ass and fix the problem first. Keep blowing smoke and fobbing people off and then see how many return it.

BMW F31
Take it back then?

Lots of other Smartphones on the market. Steve's just shown you three... :p

Thats the point i loved my 3G and love my iPhone 4, the problem is the reception! i just want an answer from them, rather excuses that every other mobile company has the same problem.

they just admitted it has more dropped calls than the 3GS! its obvious its happening, just google it and there are countless reports of it!

E87 118d M Sport
This is f**king laughable..

"Only 1.7 percent have returned their phone"

Because they're all waiting for you to pull your head and your ass and fix the problem first. Keep blowing smoke and fobbing people off and then see how many return it.

THIS

BMW F31
sweet free bumper! except i keep my phone in a £30 leather Sena Case FFS!! lol oh well i guess its something!

This is why i wont buy another smartphone Christopher, they actually aim to look after their customers ;)

BMW E46 330i Touring
I guess I can get a refund for the bumper I bought and decided to not bother using. I'll be buggered if I can find the receipt now...

BMW F31
lol, get a free case late next week, free return within 30days of iPhone 4 if still not happy, my 30 days run out a week saturday lol!

Nice, bought a bumper (Apple) sold it on AVF, still have receipt.

So, refund for 1st one, plus order a second for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.