ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  fiesta 1.25
Flol!!!! Anyone else got this?wasn't even hot at the time,had to reset.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 40

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
This has literally just made me wee myself a little bit!

[YOUTUBE]FL7yD-0pqZg[/YOUTUBE]

Apple fanboys FTL! ;)

Last edited:
  Alfa GT
Got my iphone 4 today and it is fecking awesome. Just noticed though that a yellow splodge has appeared at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Anyone else had this problem?

Got my iphone 4 today and it is fecking awesome. Just noticed though that a yellow splodge has appeared at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Anyone else had this problem?

It is a reported problem (unless you ask the fanboys, then it's your eyes)

Some say it goes after a few hours/days of use (with the screen on)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
looks like im the only one getting a blurry band at the bottom of the screen lol typical

although im attempting day 2 without a charge over night!bought my usb lead just incase tho lol

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Arrghhh for the first time today I've not had any signal - been like this for nearly 2 hours now!

No bars, but still have 3G on Orange?!

All I want to do is send a text!!!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Arrghhh for the first time today I've not had any signal - been like this for nearly 2 hours now!

No bars, but still have 3G on Orange?!

All I want to do is send a text!!!

The same thing happened to me on o2 this morning, no bars but the internet continued to work on the iPhone. Activate then disable airplane mode, worked for me.

Just out of interest, those with the signal issues, are you using a normal sim card (trimmed) or a micro sim?

I'm using a normal sim, trimmed, and have the signal issue.

1.8 Civic EX
looks like im the only one getting a blurry band at the bottom of the screen lol typical

although im attempting day 2 without a charge over night!bought my usb lead just incase tho lol

I saw your post saying this earlier in the thread. Thought mine had it to....turned out it was just smudgy fingerprints from swiping the bar to unlock the phone. I assuming you have cleaned off any finger prints since you started using it? lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Whether you have a genuine Micro-SIM, or you've trimmed your SIM, it will make f*ck all difference to the signal issues.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
I saw your post saying this earlier in the thread. Thought mine had it to....turned out it was just smudgy fingerprints from swiping the bar to unlock the phone. I assuming you have cleaned off any finger prints since you started using it? lol

yeah cleaned it all, its a very faint but definate line always in the same place,
although then you touch that area of the screen it goes, like an etchasketch but the next time its there again..

i guess its a fault with the screen and when you touch it it rectifys it briefly

im hoping it will get worse so its more obvious so i dont look like a geek when i complain

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
The same thing happened to me on o2 this morning, no bars but the internet continued to work on the iPhone. Activate then disable airplane mode, worked for me.

Still doesn't work, I think it may have something to do with porting my number across today.

Will see what it's like this afternoon.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
yeah cleaned it all, its a very faint but definate line always in the same place,
although then you touch that area of the screen it goes, like an etchasketch but the next time its there again..

i guess its a fault with the screen and when you touch it it rectifys it briefly

im hoping it will get worse so its more obvious so i dont look like a geek when i complain

Are you going to the Trafford Park meeting tomorrow?

I wanna see your f*cked iPhone. :p

Megane 225 F1
With all this nonsense i keep hearing about the iPhone 4 being shite and not working properly, I need to replace my 3g as its buggy as f**k, really slow, keeps crashing.

Is it worth me buying a iPhone 4 or getting a 3gs and then waiting for the iPhone 4 to be sorted out?

Only you can answer that.

There are minor problems, that can be easily sorted. A lot of people also aren't experiencing any issues at all.

Why is your 3G "buggy"?

Megane 225 F1
Loading apps are slow (even the basic apps such as text messages, safari, email). iPod will stop playing when it feels like it and then give me a white screen. Text messages wont send sometimes. I cant get onto the dial number keypad in the phone.

I just cant use it as a phone any more.

I also can type on the keypad and then 20 seconds later the text actually appears.

Has anyone on O2 managed to haggle the data allowance at all? 500mb limited is a bollock and a half. i'm told I can up it to 1gb for £5 a month but considering trying to get this waved?

Status
Not open for further replies.