ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.8 Civic EX
lol at this thread slowly turning into an online willy waving contest...

I wonder who will be the first person to post up a pic of the box when they get it home/get it delivered and do a youtube video of them opening the box..

E87 118d M Sport
I can do one if it will make you less jealous. Infact I'll take the picture on my 3GS if you like, to show you I'm a high roller and didnt sell my 3GS 2 weeks early to save myself £20.

1.8 Civic EX
I can do one if it will make you less jealous. Infact I'll take the picture on my 3GS if you like, to show you I'm a high roller and didnt sell my 3GS 2 weeks early to save myself £20.

why would I be jealous? I've ordered mine from Apple on Tuesday lol

Go to work, come home and it will be waiting for me, preferably on the Thursday but not to worried if it's a couple of days late.

Mk4 .:R32
Queuing up from 4am for a phone is going a bit OTT, that's taking excitement and impatience to the extreme.

I'm excited to get mine but not to the point it's all I talk about and pretty much counting down the days/hours/minutes

If you don't get one on Thursday, who gives a sh*t, Apple will happily keep producing them while there is still high demand, so what if you have to wait a few days or a week...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
why are there so many haters on this forum, so what if we enjoy new technology? so what if you label us as nerds? whats the big deal?

Revels Mum & Sister
Queuing up from 4am for a phone is going a bit OTT, that's taking excitement and impatience to the extreme.

I'm excited to get mine but not to the point it's all I talk about and pretty much counting down the days/hours/minutes

If you don't get one on Thursday, who gives a sh*t, Apple will happily keep producing them while there is still high demand, so what if you have to wait a few days or a week...

I would never queue for hours. If I had not got a preorder in I would wait. I am excited but not that excited to spend that long in a queue!

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
i will be at my local O2 store at about 7am for the 8am opening to grab one and it that fails my backup is reserved at the apple store in the trafford center.

Yes i am a geek/nerd and i love my gadgets

Roll on thursday :D

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
My life has just got more complicated, completely forgot that my contract is in my brothers name but I pay the bill (when I wanted one, I was a meesly student and couldn't have one on my name (credit score=s**t y0)).

This means I can't go into store and upgrade, so unless I can get him off work, I've only got buying outright from apple as an option :(

Bummer.

i checked my data usage for the past 9 months or so yesterday. when the sky sports app ws released in dec (i think), usage went from a steady 300mb to between 1 and 2 gb. i didn't use it all the time, just the odd match when i was at the missus' house.

if you use tv catchup or sky sports, you'll piss the meagre data allowances.

Anyone queueing more than 5 minutes for a mobile telecommunications device needs their head looooking at tbh. You could have had sex with a girl twice in that time.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone queueing more than 5 minutes for a mobile telecommunications device needs their head looooking at tbh. You could have had sex with a girl twice in that time.

What else would we be having sex with?

LOL, yeh.

I'll be hitting the Trafford Centre. :dapprove:

Thats my backup but i wont be going till later in the day if i cant get one from O2, my reservation is held till close of play that day according to the e-mail i received.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I don't see why? TBH I'll do my mrs up against the glass shop front if it makes you happy?

I no longer have a phone and am not getting anything but the iphone 4, so its pretty important for me to get it, as being phoneless is making me rage.

I queued last year. Well, I got there at 8:55 so I could get it and go to work and I was 2nd there! Being on an Island has it's advantages at times.

It will be much busier this year.

I don't see why? TBH I'll do my mrs up against the glass shop front if it makes you happy?

I no longer have a phone and am not getting anything but the iphone 4, so its pretty important for me to get it, as being phoneless is making me rage.

Why don't you have a phone?

If by pansy, you mean have enough cash to be able to buy it from Apple, stay in my warm bed while you're bored in a queue and have a nice TNT man deliver it to me, then yes, I'm a pansy.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
If by pansy, you mean have enough cash to be able to buy it from Apple, stay in my warm bed while you're bored in a queue and have a nice TNT man deliver it to me, then yes, I'm a pansy.

I hope your delivery van gets lost.

I decided to get it from o2, then realised what I'd done after it was too late, ok? :eek:

Worst 'I get paid just above the minimum wage' post ever.

Nike Lunar Elite's
Have O2 announced if any stores will open early like some that opened at 7:02 or 8:02 for the 3GS launch?

BMW E46 330i Touring
Loving the handbags!

My opinion still stands. My image of people that are queuing up from 4am outside a mobile phone shop, to buy a phone, are that they will go home, remove their full length leather trenchcoat that they wear all year round, put their hair into a ponytail and load up two programmes on their PC - iTunes and World of Warcraft.

<bait> ;)

Audi S1
I don't see why people are slating others for wanting to queue up lol, I would do it.

I done it for the 2G and COD :) call me sad but... f**k you :D

What, because they want an iPhone 4??

I don't follow your train of thought on that one bud. :D

nhhgf.gif

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I want a white one, looks like Ill be holding off for a few weeks until it/if they release a date for it

Status
Not open for further replies.