ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4/iOS4 Info (READ THE FIRST POST!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Mondeo STTDCI
I'm out. I cant be asked with queueing.

And with Tesco kicking out what look to be the best deals, I'll give it a few months and see what retentions at O2 want to do with me.

182 RB FF
If anyone was thinking about going carphone warehouse in Loughton them go elsewhere. Frien who works there txt and said although they have been telling customers they are opening early today, they aren't getting any phones! Lol. Don't envy home today.

Mk4 .:R32
Heard on the radio this morning people have been queueing since last night....are people aware it's just a phone? To queue up all night is beyond sad. Going an hour before the shop opens is fair enough!

But then again I was tucked up in bed knowing my pre-order will arrive today ;)

Golf R/Leon FR
I'm 15 from the front, the manager at O2 has just turned away 50 people, saying they only have 24 16gb, and 12 32gb!! Alot of angry customers

LY 182
Looool. Glad I've just ordered mine online. Might not get it today but my order's been processed so it can't be too long. Zero hassle.

Still setting all my s**t up on the new MBP anyway.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Just got back from Lakeside - I guess around 100 people queuing outside the Apple store, I went straight into Phones4u (opened at 7 - before Apple!) to be told they aren't in stock yet - should arrive later on this morning.

I now have to wait until I finish work! :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Are vodafone stores stocking these phones?

They only came on the website to order this morning! :(

O2 exclusivity again?

LY 182
Are vodafone stores stocking these phones?

They only came on the website to order this morning! :(

O2 exclusivity again?

Ordered mine online this morning and selected to pick up from store as opposed to delivery. Hopefully won't be a huge wait.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I GOT IT!! ME and my mate were FIRST IN to Apple in Westfield!! I am not kidding I videoed it!! Will post on YouTube later!
I am on the iPhone 4 right now!!! Got o2 microsim in apple store n transferred right over within 10mins!!

OMFG IT'S AMAZING!!!

I love you Apple!

Congrats!

I just sold my 2nd pre-order on eBay for £699+P&P, after fees and postage, a nice £155 profit.

UK buyer, 300+ feedback, 100%

SLK 350
In the queue at regent street and it's rediculous already. HOFF if you havnt already left be prepared for a loooooooooong wait.

Guy counting me is up to 562 and there's another 50+ to go. Not even 7 am yet.

Thanks mate, that's a hefty queue!

I decided to fk it off and will maybe call in tomorrow early doors, I've got mine out for delivery today, but I wanted some more to sell to some guy in Russia... if anybody has some to sell, let me know, must be no more than £70ish above RRP and unopened.

:)

@DeeKay, it didn't happen unless you upload video to Youtube, right now.

1.8 Civic EX
mine is out in the delivery van too.

i just called TNT to see if it would be an am or pm deliverey, she said

"would this be a certain Apple product by any chance?"

lol i guess they've had quite a few calls already this morning!

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
He needs to sit down and realise it's a phone.

+1. At Lakeside today everyone was cheering and clapping ... the shop wasn't even going to open for another hour!

uber_apple_fan.jpg

They did all look like this though!!

mine is out in the delivery van too.

i just called TNT to see if it would be an am or pm deliverey, she said

"would this be a certain Apple product by any chance?"

lol i guess they've had quite a few calls already this morning!

That, and it does state on their system who the sender is for the consignment.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
worrying tbh lol

ive just found out i may be losing my job in a couple of months time so no iphone4 for me :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
+1. At Lakeside today everyone was cheering and clapping ... the shop wasn't even going to open for another hour!

uber_apple_fan.jpg

They did all look like this though!!
Oh my days.

Is that DK btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.