ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone 4 mic not working booked genius app what should i do before?

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
hey guys my mic stopped working on my iphone 4 so people can only hear me when using speaker phone. ive looked up on the net and this has happened with a few it seems and apple are taking the phones back and giving out new ones. ive synced my phone on itunes.

few questions
will i lose all my pics etc or will they go on to the new phone when i plug that in
and will i lose my game saved points on the apps as ive got portsmouth to win the prem league and fa cup and champions league this is not easy to do.

anything else i should do before i tale it in?

you'll lose game save progress, but as long as you have the photo's, music & apps sync'd with itunes, they should all be saved on your pc, and then when you get the new iphone you can then sync it all back!

obviously if it's jailbroken, remember to remove it, as they'll send it back to you in the post with a big fat warranty VOID!

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
no not jail broken or anything not done anything naughty with it.

i got it from vodafone so will they give a phone that looked to voda or do they give you anyone they have

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
back it up thru iTunes, you will only lose your saved game progress if when you are supplied a new handset, you set it up as a "new device"... if you restore from backup you should have everything you backed up from your last sync...