ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Re: iPhone 4G (No longer rumours)

It does look facking good!

Whoever rendered that picture deserves an award aswell!

Steve must have something up his rollneck!

Citroen DS3 DSport

Definitely black for me, I'm bored of my white 3GS.

4560305967_11b7ef73e5_o.png

4560935604_02af363201_o.png

I still have some feeling that Steve is going to reveal something completely different. It wouldn't surprise me. Although it would be good if that is indeed the new iphone, and it most likely is, it is good looking.

I'm more excited about the software than the hardware though tbh.

Gally, will it tempt you from the BB?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Yes and the fact is i've always loved the iPhone, it's an amazing piece of kit in every model!

The 3gs amazes me still. The only thing that stopped me is the touch screen I love my qwerty but i'm going over to the darkside for the 4g.

Oh does no one else think that everyone in years to come will buy an iPhone?

I fear that it will be the only mobile made in years to come.

E87 118d M Sport

It wont be the only one no, there are too many haters. and there will have to be competition. the way markets work.

Is there any inclination as to when the Apple folks will reveal the release date?

I'm due for upgrade with o2 any time I want, just waiting for this to come out now.

Facelift R53 Cooper S

Yes and the fact is i've always loved the iPhone, it's an amazing piece of kit in every model!

The 3gs amazes me still. The only thing that stopped me is the touch screen I love my qwerty but i'm going over to the darkside for the 4g.

No chance.

My contract is up in December and i will certainly be looking to see what Android devices are on offer.

I can't say i would 100% buy the iPhone 4G (although it's very likely lol)

I don't think it will be the only phone, no. If Android was as polished as the Apple OS, and had the same connectivity (docks, car radios etc) then I probably would move over. The main thing that I stay for is the customer service, it's spot on.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's got to be a white one. Black makes you look like an 8GB peasant, still.

fiesta 1.25

As much as that white one looks nice i can't help thinking teenage girl.

O wait i think of that all the time anyway.

IMO the black loos more like more like a business phone and the white looks...tacky? :O

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

The white version reminds me of a PSP, only better. And lovingly crafted by Steve's fair hand.

I don't think I like the white front.

The view when it's flat on the surface the back looks great. But hmmmm.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

^^ LOL. Nothing like a sweeping statement when trolling. ;)

Sony's design is spot on. I really like the PSP. I looks better than other hand-helds IMO... if we ignore the PS3. But then, there's not much you can do when you have such huge internals to package.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

there is a rumour that the white colouring contains a small amount of steve's semen... there fore the white ones are the colour of job's jobbies...

i will be getting a white one... just so i can be close to his spunk.

320d M Sport

damn i was just gonna say, I bet they release them in different colours this time...they got to have something new to announce, right!?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I really like the design of it. A lot cleaner... if that's possible.

E87 118d M Sport

colours would definitely fit with the other 'i' products. and paves the way for coloured ipads etc in the future.......

Scirocco 2.0 tsi

One thing Im not liking is the gap in the aluminium side surround at each side. It just looks wrong like that imo, the currenty one is sealed, no nasty gaps like that in it.

AK

M240i
iPhone 4G (No longer rumours)

No chance.

It looks good, no denying it, but no danger is it anywhere near the 3g/3gs in terms of looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.