ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4S Front Screen Replacement

AK

M240i
Does anyone have a reputable company on eBay they've used to purchase a replacement front screen from?

Not interested in go to Apple when there's a new phone due in a matter of months :sleepy:.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
There's a load on amazon that are heavily discounted. I'll be buying one Friday for the mrs as she mullered hers. Not looking forward to replacement!

AK

M240i
As if you didn't supply a link.... :rasp:!

Watched a video on YT the other night, just looks like a pain in the arse unscrewing everything lol.

Inferno 182 CUP
YouTube the tutorial first .. There a pig to change. Jazz broke hers a week ago doing it and had an insurance claim instead

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
My wife got one done at a local fonez/phones/mobilez/ neon lighted shop and it was £30. It costs £70 to get an original screen done btw.

The screen works well but is a little off colour and the home button feels weird FYI.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I changed my gf's front and back screen on her iphone 4 and it was easy enough just take your time and separate the screws.