ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 4S - Read post #1 before asking questions

Will you be buying an iPhone 4S

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DB.

BMW 440i
Mines being delivered by TNT.

I have half days on Fridays, so hopefully it will be there when i get home!

Mk4 .:R32
So from your analysis, is it possible my iPhone is still 'Preparing for shipment' because the Hinckley depot is only 20 minutes away from me and won't be passed on to a courier until tomorrow morning?

Yes.

From what I gather they aren't a courier, they provide 'logistics solutions'. So arrange deliveries and returns (in this case using 3rd party couriers, like UPS and TNT etc).

I don't think they really give a sh*te whether you're 20 minutes away from them or 200 miles away. You'll get your phone when the courier they use for your area, delivers it.

But again, I'm only guessing that's what's happening.

DB.

BMW 440i
To make my day worse I've just had to kick my front door in because the chubb lock had jammed. Wonderful.

If it makes you feel any better, same happened to us. Except we were inside the house, could use the side door and have them all replaced quite easily lol :p

Inferno 182 CUP
Its not mine, but it was shipped out to someone who ordered from us last week and he got it today.

Existing bumpers do fit, its the same phone on the outside.

the mute switch has moved though ...

we currently have the middle model and now were getting the one on the left .. The bumper won't fit over the new mute switch position..

iphone-4s-vol-comparison.jpeg

CJ: Yours changed yet? My Dads is still showing preparing for shipment, he ordered that stupid MicroUSB adaptor with it.

Yes, but only changed to shipped about 30mins ago (email received at 9.55pm tonight) for both phones.

Estimated delivery tomorrow via UPS.

DB.

BMW 440i
Im going to be brave and go into Apple on the weekend to have a look at getting a bumper, may not bother getting one though.

Definitely having a screen protector on this one.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
PITA with the mute button but I guess all the case makers will have a load of extra sales, might be a lack of availability though - Will Apple have actually told them about this very small change?

Ph2 172
Last I heard of mine from Vodafone was late afternoon last Friday - hopefully it's on it's way, and hopefully there is a micro sim with it - otherwise might have to chop up the one from my 3GS!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
13-10-2011 10:33London North West DepotCollected from customer

on its way!!

Clio 172 cup
Omg and I thought all you lot on here were geeks,
Apparently, Right now, the queue outside the Apple store in Londons Regent street is over 100 metres long!!

Why?? For a bloody phone!