ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 4S screen replacement?

Impreza Wagon
I've got to replace a screen on a 4S and wondered if an eBay special will be ok? Seems like you can pick them up for as little as £5!

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Did mine yesterday, £25 ish from wefixmac for a new one, you'll need a new home button too as its adhesive. Probably one of the £15 fronts will be fine off eBay.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I ordered one off of Amazon, supposed to be £100 apparently, was down to 15, not too impressed with the colours on it, but it works faultlessly.

Mrs seemed happy enough (her phone), and I managed not to break anything

Impreza Wagon
Ideally I'd like to spend £45 on the OEM parts however my Mrs drops phones for fun so it would be a waste! I'll have a little look on Amazon and see what I find.

Thanks for the info all.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Wefixmac.com mate. They deliver next day and very good quality screens. Had mine on a few days now and it's fine. Think new front was about £27