ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone 5 deal, anygood?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So a bit bored in work i thought id give Orange a ring and see what they can do for me. My current 18 month contract doesnt run out until july next year and im currently paying £28 p/m. They can do an early upgrade for me which means me paying £110 to get out of my current contract and setting up a two year contract with them. The p/m price should be £46 but i get 20% discount which brings it to £36.80. Thoughts.......Oh and i reckon i would get £90 ish for my phone.

So you can pretty much swap phones over.. and you just pay £9 extra a month for the Iphone5?

Guess it all depends on what phone you have now. Assuming the 4S. And whether you are that bothered about getting a new phone.

Bare in mind there will be a 5S soon. So might be worth holding out for that if your mind is set on changing over before your current contract ends.

I have the 5, and to be honest I haven't noticed that much difference from the previous one. Ok its a bit faster and lighter but meh.

I pay £28 a month for unlimited everything with Voda. I do also have the same 20% discount you have too though..

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Currently got a htc sensation xe which is pretty good. I was just curious on the deal really. Oh and the phone (16gb) is free.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Works out to £37 a month.

Depends on the tariff.

LOL @ 5S soon, 7 months minimum and i thought the XE was the best phone ever?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
The xe is the best phone ever but there's no htc asigned chat threads and i feel left out lol. Friends have got the five and it does look nice, that and ive had the xe for a while. So all in all not a bad deal then tom? I ask as you seem to know your stuff.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You didn't listen to me before, doesn't really matter what i say.

I'll repeat what i said previously, depends on the tariff.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Do you only get your discount with orange or is it because of your job you get it with any? If so look at the vodaphone red deal.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
I get discount with orange as ive been with them for years. The tariff is,

36p/m
unlimited calls/texts/3gb of internet

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered in white. Be with me in ten days. Expect an abundance of questions on how to use it lol