ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AK

M240i
There was that rumour of it being released in Sept to America then the rest in October.. Can't see that being true though.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
I wan't to move from Orange anyway gally. I've moved house since taking the contract out and the signal is shocking at my new home.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Orange are terrible mate. O2 or Vodafone. I can recommend Vodafone. I think they're a fantastic company to deal with tbh. Where I stay I think 02 have the edge coverage wise but the support from Vodafone is much better imo.

MK2 PH2 1.2 16V
Yeah, my missus is on Tesco Mobile with the iPhone 4, £20 a month and she got a good deal for 12 months. When you go into settings it says O2-UK anyway. Yeah, I might try either Voda or O2. I'll have to have a look when the price plans come out. Might be a case of buying the phone unlocked and then putting a sim in so I'm not paying £40 odd a month.

AK

M240i
I'm with Voda. Never had to speak to them so dunno about customer service, but in central London I struggle to get a full signal and 3G is sketchy at best.

Clio 182 cup'd
Orange are terrible mate. O2 or Vodafone. I can recommend Vodafone. I think they're a fantastic company to deal with tbh. Where I stay I think 02 have the edge coverage wise but the support from Vodafone is much better imo.

Its different for everyone, vodafone is shite round here, yet THREE have the best coverage followed by Orange.

AK

M240i
d4b78048-6264-3487.jpg

Usually right about most things.

I'm with Voda. Never had to speak to them so dunno about customer service, but in central London I struggle to get a full signal and 3G is sketchy at best.

Really? Just moved down here and have decent reception all of the time. Also use the map a lot to find clients' offices and never have a problem with the 3G.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No one knows.

I could pick a date out of the air like everyone else, but the truth is that no one knows. Not even Danny.

dk

911 GTS Cab
d4b78048-6264-3487.jpg

Usually right about most things.

Lol, he'd been tweeting about having an iPhone 5 one week, then the following week it had turned into an iPhone 4gs.

He talks out of his arse, he's a complete and utter prick, even more so than anyone on here! (I know that's hard to believe).

He knows nothing.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I have just phoned Vodafone to obtain my PAC so that I can transfer my number to another network and in a last ditch attempt to keep my business the CS agent advised me that within 60 days the iPhone 5 will be released and that it will be exclusive to Vodafone. I don't believe that so now have my PAC.

When I upgraded the other day one shop told me it will more then likely be a 4gs. Another told me the 5 will be out in august.

I'm sure they are both right as apple will keep the crappy phone shops in town centres updated

Rav4
I have just phoned Vodafone to obtain my PAC so that I can transfer my number to another network and in a last ditch attempt to keep my business the CS agent advised me that within 60 days the iPhone 5 will be released and that it will be exclusive to Vodafone. I don't believe that so now have my PAC.

PAC lasts for 30 days on all our Vodafone business contracts, might be different for you :p

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I thought the 3gs was really nixe but the 4 has grown on me a lot since it came out.

Very modern with the alu surround imo.

I don't doubt the 4gs/5 will move the game on slightly.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Curved glass. Yeah, that'll remain intact for a long time...

The square edge of the 4 pisses all over the previous generations. Seems odd to go back to a curved design but keeping the aluminium centre may maintain a higher quality feel to the old plasticky iPhones.

Status
Not open for further replies.