ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 issue.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Seems to happen more when my phone is on less than 30% battery. The last third of my screen (left to right) just doesn't recognise that I'm touching it, which is especially annoying when I'm texting as it stops a 3rd of the letters working, as well as the send button.

Another example.. double click home button to bring up running apps. I can 'swipe away' all the apps, apart from the one on the far right, but if I drag the screen across to the left, I can swipe away the app away which was on the far right.

I have to leave the phone for a few minutes, then it will recognise the touch, until it next chooses to not respond.

Phone is on the latest software.

Any ideas/help?

Clio 172
I had this on my 6 plus. When I looked it up people where calling it "touch disease" haha.
Something to do with one of the boards in the phone coming loose. They mentioned that if you give the phone a slight tweak/twist it would start working, which mine did.
But it only gets worse until you solder it back down.
I just sold the phone in the end.