ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 6 thread.

Leon Cupra 300
what do you mean not cope, they haven't even started selling them yet, they are still updating the store.

Im on about the O2 customer site. All working fine at half 7 with prices etc, now just crashes. Won't let you even log in.

320d M Sport
Same. If someone gets onto the 02 site can we post tariff details?[emoji106]

I bet it'll be down most of the day now.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I think people are getting confused with the 8am from store next week, IIRC online ordering has always been 9am.

dk

911 GTS Cab
online ordering is 12:01am worldwide based on US pacific time, which is 8 hrs behind the UK, which makes it 8:01 uk time.

nobody is confused.

DB.

BMW 440i
Patience people!

Still half umming and arring between white and black but I'm leaning 'space grey' again as it will blend in with my dash on my car / wallet etc.

I'm going to go with Three this time round I think. Much better 3G coverage in my area than O2 who have little to none.

An orange one
O2's prices on the 128gb 6 aren't too bad... It's the upfront costs that sting you. I'm going to hang off for now and see one in store and see how I feel.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered through Vodafone for me and the Mrs.

The guy said all orders will be taken today but not processed until after they close tonight. Only then you will receive confirmation of your order.

I was his second order of the day so should be good for next week.

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
On hold with voda for 32 mins ffs

I was too on my mobile then called the 08 number and requested a call back.

Sure enough 6 minutes later I had a call back and put straight through whilst at the same time the mobile was still on hold.

Leon Cupra 300
ORDERED!!!!!!

Over the phone with CPW, on hold for half hour but got through - apparently 272 waiting.

here next Friday.

dk

911 GTS Cab
in the end i went 128gb black 6, looked at my phone last night and i only had 1gb free on my 64gb 5, with better pics and video its going to need more space........

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
6+ in either 64GB or 128GB is 3-4 week delivery now on Apple. I'll wait to see them instore.