ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iPhone 7

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Well I never had issues, but now I'd say 1 in 3 times I either lock the screen or Siri comes on.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Delivery confirmation text from DPD for other half!

What model did s that for? Is that Vodafone?

I've had nothing, just been told Tuesday by customer services. I've ordered a black 128gb plus. I'm not aware of any pluses by Vodafone actually being delivered!

eugegall

ClioSport Club Member
What model did s that for? Is that Vodafone?

I've had nothing, just been told Tuesday by customer services. I've ordered a black 128gb plus. I'm not aware of any pluses by Vodafone actually being delivered!
She's gone for Rose Gold 128GB Plus

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Well this is fun, book an appointment on the upgrade program, turn up at the Apple Store to find a massive queue and being told that Barclays servers are basically f##ked and can't handle it.

it took 90 minutes to complete the upgrade program in store, was a joke, they had to keep refreshing until it went to the next stage then the same again....

Lisas has arrived. She wants to get her photos off the 6. Can this be done without going via iTunes? It always shows as an unspecified device on windows 10. Troubleshooting it just says they cannot detect a problem.

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going back later on this afternoon to hopefully sort it, they had only managed to get about 2 phones through the process in an hour. Problem was there was just a constant stream of people turning up with appointments. The guy at the front of the queue had been waiting 45mins+ and there was 20+ people behind him when I turned up. Gonna have to call before I go back later incase its a wasted journey!

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Lisas has arrived. She wants to get her photos off the 6. Can this be done without going via iTunes? It always shows as an unspecified device on windows 10. Troubleshooting it just says they cannot detect a problem.

Windows should recognise it as a USB storage device and allow you access to the photos folders. I did it myself last night. If it doesn't I suspect you have a driver issue.

This might be worth a look http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-itunes-on-windows-10-not-detecting-recognizing-iphone-heres-how/

Last edited:
I'm going back later on this afternoon to hopefully sort it, they had only managed to get about 2 phones through the process in an hour. Problem was there was just a constant stream of people turning up with appointments. The guy at the front of the queue had been waiting 45mins+ and there was 20+ people behind him when I turned up. Gonna have to call before I go back later incase its a wasted journey!
About 6 pages to go through and each one required refreshing about 100 times before it progressed. Annoying.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Gave up and bought mine in Leeds. Was going for the upgrade programme but after 2hrs of the queue not moving I gave up.

Windows should recognise it as a USB storage device and allow you access to the photos folders. I did it myself last night. If it doesn't I suspect you have a driver issue.

This might be worth a look http://www.redmondpie.com/fix-itunes-on-windows-10-not-detecting-recognizing-iphone-heres-how/
I reinstalled the drives last night. Just doesn't matter what I do, it shows as unspecified. So it's finding the phone but not allowing me to access it. I'm not sure If Im on the latest iTunes so I'll update and try again.

320d M Sport
Pre ordered with o2. Not heard a thing since ordering. No update, f**k all. They took my money though, obviously!

The complaints thread is upto 82 pages on the o2 forums now. Bit of a joke!

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
1a1be17991a5f309dfef9077ce229aea.jpg

Honda. Tesla Someday
Mine was guaranteed by EE for day one delivery. Now they text me saying "up to 28 days". What a shambles!

(IPhone 7plus black 128Gb)

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
same. pre-ordered a 7 plus at 8:10 from O2 on the date they started taking orders and no update on my order being dispatched...

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Ordered a black 256gb normal 7, from O2 the day after pre orders started. Got a text this morning saying it was ready for collection.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Set my 7 up now. God it's fast!

I went for black, and the girlfriend's brother has got his jet black. His does look nice, but it is already covered in fingerprints. Glad I went for the normal black tbh.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got mine sitting the box and not even opened it yet.

Wanting to sort all my music out on iTunes and all my photo albums before i sync as I'm setting it up as a new phone and not backing up from previous , Also need to sort my contacts and web pages out on iCloud as well as i have old contacts and numbers i have no idea who they are.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
That a good time so far, I wasn't expecting anything like that.
There's hardly any pressure there though. Isn't it waterproof for x time at like 30metres?

30 metres underwater holds much more pressure than a fish tank

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
There's hardly any pressure there though. Isn't it waterproof for x time at like 30metres?

Probably, but in a real world scenario who's going to be going scuba diving with their iPhone in their pocket. Its most likely to be dropped in a fish tank, sink or down the loo.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Probably, but in a real world scenario who's going to be going scuba diving with their iPhone in their pocket. Its most likely to be dropped in a fish tank, sink or down the loo.
Indeed it's (unusual for YouTube) actually a decent real world test. Proving it's safe to drop it in your mug of tea!

BMW 330ci
So I'm getting the Matt black I really don't want to put a case on it but obviously want to protect it so will more than likely have one on. What's people going for. I've got a clear hard one on my 6 plus ATM. Might just get the same for my new one. Just wondering if anyone's going to bother.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Pretty sure it's 30 mins at 1metre

It's the watch that 50m I think for hours.