ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Iphone button stuck in

E36 328
Just tried to lock my iphone 4 and it feels like the button is stuck in?? or out?

Still locks etc if i push really hard but is really annoying.

If i take it into a solutions inc shop tomorrow will they be able to sort it for me? There's not an apple shop for miles, nearest one is in southampton i think? Unless someone can tell me otherwise?

My phone's jailbroken as well, will they kick up a fuss?

E36 328
Oooooohhhhh but nearest apple is miles away and I work right next to a solutions shop!

Stupid button :-(
Has anyone heard of this happening before??

I didn't drop it or anything, just noticed it today.

DCi 100
Mines completely stopped working for the past 4/5 months now, total pain in the butt!

Very much doubt they'd do anything though as I bought it second hand cheap off a mate.

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
Mines completely stopped working for the past 4/5 months now, total pain in the butt!

Very much doubt they'd do anything though as I bought it second hand cheap off a mate.

If it's less than a year old they will swap / fix it, just update owner details with them